In this episode of The Stop Shoulding All Over Yourself podcast, I am joined by Laure Porche, a fascinating individual who has discovered the healing power of thread work. Laure has spent years exploring the benefits of slowing down and focusing on the intricacies of crafting to manage difficult emotions and navigate through life’s challenges.
With a background in crano-sacral polarity training, she combines her knowledge of the nervous system with her passion for textile arts to create a unique approach to self-care. Get to know Laure as she shares her journey and personal insights on finding peace and calm in the midst of our fast-paced world.
Listen in to this episode as we discuss:
- How textile work can aid in healing trauma and balancing your nervous system.
- How taking small but consistent steps can lead to genuinely sustainable transformation.
- Recognizing the significance of experiencing guilt and learn techniques to increase your capacity for empathy.
- Understanding the benefits of seeking assistance when dealing with challenging emotions.
- The pivotal role therapists play in offering support and guidance through life’s obstacles.
Meet Laura Porche
Her intention is always to create a space in which all facets of your being (physical, emotional, mental, energetic) are welcomed and acknowledged with kindness, to allow you to let go of what is no longer relevant today or what stands in the way of your well-being, be it physical or emotional.
Laura creates environments, experiences, pathways, because the body and the subconscious mind, which are responsible for 95% of our decisions and reactions, respond only to sensations, metaphors, and embodied experience.
The Moonlit Path Podcast: